The Chopra Foundation’s Mission
The Chopra Foundation’s Mission is to participate with individuals and organizations in creating a critical mass for a peaceful, just, sustainable, and healthy world through scientifically and experientially exploring non-dual consciousness as the ground of existence and applying this understanding in the enhancement of health, business, leadership and conflict resolution.
The Chopra Foundation is dedicated to improving health and well being, cultivating spiritual knowledge, expanding consciousness, and promoting world peace to all members of the human family.
Programs & Initiatives
- NeverAlone.Love – Mental Wellbeing & Suicide Prevention
- Longevity Program
- The Soul of Leadership
Education and Research
- Collaboration with universities and institutions on research on the scientific understanding of consciousness.
- Research and meta-analysis in the areas of wellbeing, longevity and psychedelic medicine
- Annual Sages and Scientists Symposium – Awards for contribution to the understanding of consciousness and their contribution to the betterment of humanity.
- Longevity Retreat to engage community in global wellbeing/longevity research and best practices
Collaboration with and support of:
“We dream of a universe where people know themselves to be expressions of the One spirit.
We dream of a universe where people see themselves as beings of love.
We dream of a universe where peace, harmony, laughter, and love flow freely, where life is celebrated and fear is absent.
We dream of a universe where leaders work tirelessly and selflessly to fulfill the highest aspirations of the human soul.
We ask you to dream with us as we respond to the hunger of the universe through.”